Withdrawal from Extension Credit Courses X1 to X199

It is your responsibility to petition to withdraw from a course in which you are enrolled. The Petition for Withdrawal Form must be submitted with the instructor's signature no later than 4 p.m. on the Friday of the fourth week of instruction. A "W" (Withdraw) grade is recorded on the transcript in this case.

If you stop attending and do not formally withdraw by notifying Student Services at, you will have an "NP" or "F" grade recorded, depending on the course number and grading option.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk