Withdrawal From Extension Courses X800 to X899

If you wish to withdraw from a X800-X899 numbered course, you may do so until the last class session by notifying UCSB Extension Student Services Office by using our help request form. An "NC" (No Credit) grade will be recorded in this case. This grade carries no penalty; however you must repeat and pass the course in order to apply it toward a Certificate Program.

Special Withdrawal Policies: These are noted in the course descriptions and special program announcements throughout the publications.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk